Before & Aftercare Fees & Registration: click here
The CARE Program serves our students’ families and community by offering a nurturing environment consistent with the principles of Imagine School.
Staff: There will be at least two staff members on site at all times. The Imagine School CARE Staff are committed to providing a safe, educational and fun program for your children.
Programs: Teachers will drop off students at the end of the day. The staff will provide a structured environment, as well as many opportunities for free play. The children will enjoy activities such as board games, cards, building toys, outside play time, movies and more.
Hours and Fees
- A Care Program Registration Form must be completed.
- Before Care begins at 7:00 am until 7:50.
- After Care begins when school ends until 6:00 p.m.
- Before Care fee is $10.00 per morning, per child.
- After Care fee is $15.00 per afternoon, per child.
- A registration fee is required: $50 per family.
- After Care ends at 6:00 p.m. If you will be late for any reason, please inform the office. There will be an additional late pick up fee.
6:01- 6:15: $25.00
6:16- 6:30: $50.00
6:30- 7:00: $100
- The VPK Before Care is offered each morning starting at 7:00 am.
- The cost is $10.00 per morning.
- VPK After Care is offered each day from 12:00-3:00 p.m or 12:00-6:00 p.m..
- The cost is $15.00 per afternoon from 12:00-3:00. If your child is not picked up by 3:30, the additional $10.00 after school rate will be added
Payments: Before & After Care fees are paid in advance on a monthly basis. Payments are due before the 1st of each month. Payments not received by the fifth school day of the month will accrue a $10 Late Fee. Late payments will NOT be accepted without the late fee included.
- For Before Care: Parents will sign their children in at the front desk and they will go directly to the CARE classroom. Please do not send students in unattended.
- For After Care: At school dismissal, children stay with an assigned teacher until 3:45 p.m., at which time they are walked to the assigned after care room and signed in. Any child who is not picked up by 3:45 p.m. will automatically be placed into after care, and a registration and daily fee will be applied.
- Parents on campus after school hours with their children need to provide supervision for them or check them into after care.
Pick Up: Children may be picked up anytime during after care. Parent must sign their children out with a staff member at the front desk. If, for any reason, someone other than the parent or authorized adult will be picking up your children, the parent must add this person to the pickup list on your enrollment form in person. All persons picking up children must provide photo identification when requested.
Holidays and Vacations
- CARE will not be available when school is closed, for example on holidays (including Christmas and Spring break) and record days.
- CARE will be available on early release days. It will begin when school ends until 6:00 p.m. The fee will be the same as regular days.
Communication: Please let us know of any concerns or problems, as well as changes at home. For our staff to provide proper care for your children, communication is very important.
Discipline: Our CARE program is an extended program of Imagine School; therefore we follow the same discipline guidelines and dress codes. Please refer to the Imagine School handbook. Children may not change out of their uniforms while in after care. Our goal is to accommodate everyone but we do reserve the right to ask a student not to attend.
Toys: We will not allow any toys to be brought to after care. This includes, but is not limited to, balls, trading cards, iPods/MP3 Players, cell phones and video games.
Electronics: Students are not permitted to use electronics during after care.
Lost and Found: Any and all items found in or around the After Care room will go into the lost and found area. Please check this area on a regular basis for any of your children’s belongings.